Local World is a leading regional media network owned by Trinity Mirror. I worked on two significant projects starting with Transformation to digitalise the culture and practices of the original business and finishing with the POC of a completely new, disruptive model to revolutionise the future of regional media.
Duration – 2013 – 2016
- Strategy & campaign management Developed the marketing strategy for the new business model
- Brand development Created and launched a fresh brand in to a new territory. Oversaw brand guidelines and all branding across each point of contact from B2B Sales collateral to B2C newsletters, website and offline.
- CRM Producing one-off email campaigns; daily RSS newsletters; setting up automated email programs. Main account and relationship holder of our email client, (dotmailer), overseeing multiple accounts across Group.
- Abreast of data legislation, protection and management. System integration testing and data mapping
- Audience analysis & segmentation Creating and testing segments, understanding device trends and behavioural targeting using Omniture and other analytics software (Visual DNA, JICREG)
- Print Newspaper house ads and in-paper cross-promotion initiatives. Leaflets and banners
- Events Organising sponsorships, exhibitions and conferences
- Design Briefing head-designer and agencies to produce creative campaigns, sales collateral and merchandise